An Investment Approach Based on the Truth... Not Wall Street Hype
- Low Cost – Our passive structured asset class approach allows us to avoid the high costs of traditional active management.
- Investment Philosophy grounded in rigorous academic research – Our equity strategies are based on the Fama/French multi factor model which has withstood rigorous open reviews. Our fixed income strategies are based on over 30 years of academic research, most notably Eugene Fama’s work on the term structure of interest rates.
- Transparency – Our whole process is totally transparent so that clients can easily understand it.
- Minimal Style Drift – We invest only in funds that maintain specific parameters to maintain reliable asset class exposure.
- Exceptional Client Service
“Most investors, both institutional and individual, will find that the best way to own common stocks is through an index fund that charges minimal fees. Those following this path are sure to beat the net results of the great majority of investment professionals.”
–Warren Buffett, 1996. Annual Report, Berkshire Hathaway