A World of Difference

“Diversification is your buddy.” –Merton Miller, Nobel Laureate in Economics 1990

04-26-2021

The above quote was Miller’s answer when asked to sum up the most important investment concept that investors should know. I couldn’t agree more. Building portfolios that are globally diversified is one of the primary keys to long-term investment success.

Download the document to see why it’s important to be globally diversified. The U.S is the biggest stock market in the world. It makes up 57% of the world’s equity market capitalization. Investors, however, don’t want to miss out on the wealth of opportunities that are available in the other 43%.

Experience has proven that over time, diversification pays off in higher returns and reduced risk.